Friday, August 16, 2019

Arjun Kapoor to launch a digital property called Arjun Recommends Arjun Kapoor to launch a digital property called Arjun Recommends Not many know this but Arjun Kapoor is your go-to guy if you want to research on the hottest, newest and the coolest things that you should be watching right now! The actor is a great hunter of new shows, movies, and documentaries and has been, for long, thinking about sharing his recommendations to his fans and audiences. We have learned that Arjun will be smartly using his social media to start a unique digital property called Arjun Recommends and hopes that it will become a one-stop-shop for everyone looking to find good content on television, OTT or at the cinemas. “I have grown-up being a cinephile and a binge-watcher seeking good content to watch, learn and enjoy something new and path-breaking. And I have always recommended them to my friends and family who have also loved my suggestions. The germ of this idea actually came from their reactions. I treat my social media followers as my family and I wanted to start a digital property through which I would jam with them more intimately and share my recommendations to them. There is such outstanding content to watch and I do feel I must share this information with people who also want to see disruptive and quality content,” said Arjun “Titled Arjun Recommends, the tonality of this video property will be super chilled, super casual as if I’m sitting in my living room and having a conversation with my friends. The idea is to keep it relaxed and indulgent as I discuss the content piece that I have come across and told everyone why I’m recommending this to them. It’s an extremely personal social media property for like-minded people to jam on the superb content from across the world that’s available for all of us to see. Through this property I also hope that people from the world over also recommend content for me to see and get inspired,” Arjun adds. Also Read: This video of Arjun Kapoor standing up for Malaika Arora is breaking the internet https://ift.tt/2KAqI0O

No comments:

Post a Comment