Friday, August 30, 2019

Rahul Roy responds to Kareena Kapoor Khan’s crush on him; expresses desire to work with the actress Rahul Roy responds to Kareena Kapoor Khan’s crush on him; expresses desire to work with the actress Recently, when Kareena Kapoor who is a judge on the dance reality show Dance India Dance was quizzed about her childhood crush by the host Karan Wahi, she revealed that it was Rahul Roy. An embarrassed Kareena also revealed that she had watched Rahul Roy’s film Aashiqui eight times, only to watch the actor.  The veteran actor has now reacted to Kareena calling him her first crush. Sharing the screenshot of the articles reporting Kareena’s crush on Instagram, Rahul Roy wrote, “I am speechless”.   View this post on Instagram   I'm speechless???? @iamkareenakapoor @therealkareenakapoor #KareenaKapoor #KareenaKapoorKhan #RahulRoy #Bollywood A post shared by Rahul Roy (@officialrahulroy) on Aug 28, 2019 at 11:18pm PDT He also wrote another post, expressing how overwhelmed he is with Kareena’s honesty and the reports doing the rounds. Sharing screenshots of another report, Roy wrote, “Last couple of days I’ve been reading the news of the kind words Kareena has said about me .. I was speechless of the compliment as it took me by surprise but I do have to applaud her for always being honest and candid a quality all of us (fans) yes me included have admired her for ..can we expect anything less .. I hope to work with her too as I had worked with her extremely talented and beautiful sister Karisma .. God bless you always and remain the shining example u are to all”   View this post on Instagram   ❤️❤️????????last couple of days I’ve been reading the news of the kind words Kareena has said about me .. I was speechless of the compliment as it took me by surprise but I do have to applaud her for always being honest and candid a quality all of us (fans) yes me included have admired her for ..can we expect anything less .. I hope to work with her too as I had worked with her extremely talented and beautiful sister Karisma .. God bless you always and remain the shining example u are to all ❤️❤️???????? A post shared by Rahul Roy (@officialrahulroy) on Aug 29, 2019 at 10:06pm PDT After Rahul Roy expressed his desire to work with Kareena Kapoor, followers of the actor started commenting that the two should feature together in Aashiqui 3. Rahul Roy became immensely popular amongst the audience after his film Aashiqui was released in 1990. The film was directed by Mahesh Bhatt and it also starred Anu Aggarwal and Deepak Tijori in pivotal roles. Also Read: Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals why she watched Aashiqui eight times  https://ift.tt/2LfFHMN

No comments:

Post a Comment