Wednesday, August 28, 2019

VIDEO: Here’s why Chunky Panday was called Gareebon ka George Clooney VIDEO: Here’s why Chunky Panday was called Gareebon ka George Clooney Chunky Panday is on a roll with back-to-back films this year. He will be seen in Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Saaho, Prasthanam, Akshay Kumar starrer Housefull 4, and will also be seen playing a pivotal role in Saif Ali Khan starrer Jawaani Jaaneman. He was last seen in Begum Jaan with Vidya Balan and his role as a villain was highly appreciated in the film. In an exclusive conversation with Bollywood Hungama, Chunky recalled the time he was addressed as Gareebon ka George Clooney. He said, “I had received a call from the south director, Sujeeth, about two years ago when Begum Jaan had released. He told me that he saw my work and said that he wanted to cast me as the villain in a film opposite Prabhas. I was thrilled and asked him if he was sure, Sujeeth reassured me that he wanted me to play this complex character. So, when the first poster came out, somebody called me Gareebon ka George Clooney and I was very excited about that! So this is the first time that I’ve tried to get into the skin of a character because I needed to express those emotions perfectly.” Take a look at the entire segment. Saaho is slated to release on August 30. Also Read: Chunky Panday gives an ominous look in the first look poster of Saaho https://ift.tt/2MHlOkW

No comments:

Post a Comment