Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Tahira Kashyap reveals why Ayushmann Khurrana calls her ‘Harish’ and it is the cutest and the funniest thing you will see today! Tahira Kashyap reveals why Ayushmann Khurrana calls her ‘Harish’ and it is the cutest and the funniest thing you will see today! Tahira Kashyap and Ayushmann Khurrana are currently in Austria on their much-needed vacation and the couple is having a gala time. With a lot going on in Ayushmann’s career, it was difficult for him to take time out from his schedule. Now, he has finally headed for a getaway with his wife and the two are just giving us major couple goals. Tahira uploaded a picture of herself without any hair product and Ayushmann’s nickname for her is just funny and adorable! Tahira captioned the pictures as, “That’s me right in the morning without any hair product and @ayushmannk calls me Harish! For the longest time, I couldn’t recollect and found it cute in a weird way. You know at times you call people you love by different weird names at times even sounds. I thought it was that until .... swipe for what I found! #lookalike #antigravityhair” Take a look at the pictures.   View this post on Instagram   That’s me right in the morning without any hair product and @ayushmannk calls me Harish! For the longest time I couldn’t recollect and found it cute in a weird way. You know at times you call people you love by different weird names at times even sounds. I thought it was that until .... swipe for what I found! #lookalike #antigravityhair A post shared by tahirakashyapkhurrana (@tahirakashyap) on Aug 28, 2019 at 3:33am PDT On the work front, Ayushmann will be seen in Dream Girl, Bala, Gulabo Sitabo and Shubh Mangal Zyaada Savdhaan. Also Read: Ayushmann Khurrana and Aparshakti Khurrana’s picture with their wives oozes love and happiness! https://ift.tt/2NCXOPi

No comments:

Post a Comment