Monday, June 29, 2020

Katy Perry hit rock bottom after breaking up with Orlando Bloom in 2017 Actor Orlando Bloom and singer Katy Perry will soon be welcoming their first child together. As the couple is ready to enter a new phase in their lives, their marriage has been postponed amid coronavirus pandemic. Recently, the singer revealed she had hit rock bottom after splitting with Bloom briefly in 2017. In a new interview with SiriusXM's CBC Radio One, Katy said, "My career was on this trajectory when it was going up, up, and up, and then I had the smallest shift, not that huge from an outside perspective. But for me it was seismic." "I had broken up with my boyfriend, who is now my baby daddy-to-be and then I was excited about flying high off the next record," she shared. "But the validation did not make me high, and so I just crashed." "Gratitude is probably the thing that saved my life because if I did not find that I would have wallowed in my own sadness and probably just jumped," she further said. "But I found the ways to be grateful. If it gets really, really hard I walk around and say, 'I am grateful, I am grateful!' even though I am in a s— mood." Katy said that she had to turn to her faith in order to regain her happiness. "It was so important for me to be broken so that I could find my wholeness in a whole different way," she said. "And be more dimensional than just living my life like a thirsty pop star all the time." Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom announced in May that they are expecting a daughter. ALSO READ: Katy Perry expecting first child with Orlando Bloom, announces pregnancy via Never Worn White music video https://ift.tt/2ZkWZiC

Actor Orlando Bloom and singer Katy Perry will soon be welcoming their first child together. As the couple is ready to enter a new phase in their lives, their marriage has been postponed amid coronavirus pandemic. Recently, the singer revealed she had hit rock bottom after splitting with Bloom briefly in 2017.

Katy Perry contemplated suicide after breaking up with Orlando Bloom in 2017

In a new interview with SiriusXM's CBC Radio One, Katy said, "My career was on this trajectory when it was going up, up, and up, and then I had the smallest shift, not that huge from an outside perspective. But for me it was seismic."

"I had broken up with my boyfriend, who is now my baby daddy-to-be and then I was excited about flying high off the next record," she shared. "But the validation did not make me high, and so I just crashed."

"Gratitude is probably the thing that saved my life because if I did not find that I would have wallowed in my own sadness and probably just jumped," she further said. "But I found the ways to be grateful. If it gets really, really hard I walk around and say, 'I am grateful, I am grateful!' even though I am in a s— mood."

Katy said that she had to turn to her faith in order to regain her happiness. "It was so important for me to be broken so that I could find my wholeness in a whole different way," she said. "And be more dimensional than just living my life like a thirsty pop star all the time."

Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom announced in May that they are expecting a daughter.

ALSO READ: Katy Perry expecting first child with Orlando Bloom, announces pregnancy via Never Worn White music video



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2ZkWZiC https://ift.tt/2ZnnIuF

No comments:

Post a Comment