Monday, July 8, 2019

Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor celebrate 4 years of marriage with these heart-warming posts Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor celebrate 4 years of marriage with these heart-warming posts Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Kapoor have been constantly raising couple goals ever since their wedding was announced. Even though there’s a vast age difference and it’s an arranged marriage, they have still managed to be one of the cutest couples of the industry. Their Instagram posts have always left their fans gushing. The two have completed four years of marriage and they took to their Instagram to celebrate their love. The couple is blessed with two kids who manage to take the internet by the storm with every single picture of theirs. Mira posted a picture from her wedding day and captioned it, “You make my world and me go round ????❤️ #happy4” As for Shahid Kapoor, “Her first picture I saved on my phone. And now almost every second picture has her in it. She is #life. I love you @mira.kapoor thank you for being you.” Take a look at pictures.   View this post on Instagram   You make my world and me go round ????❤️ #happy4 A post shared by Mira Rajput Kapoor (@mira.kapoor) on Jul 7, 2019 at 2:12am PDT   View this post on Instagram   Her first picture I saved on my phone. And now almost every second picture has her in it. She is #life. I love you @mira.kapoor thank you for being you. A post shared by Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) on Jul 7, 2019 at 7:24am PDT Shahid Kapoor’s last release Kabir Singh has been a huge hit and has already entered the Rs. 200 crore club in less than 3 weeks. Also Read: Mira Rajput Kapoor shares a boomerang with hubby Shahid Kapoor and it is all about sunshine and love! https://ift.tt/2S20wOs

No comments:

Post a Comment