Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra have the most HEART-WARMING and adorable birthday wish for their son Viaan Raj Kundra Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra have the most HEART-WARMING and adorable birthday wish for their son Viaan Raj Kundra We all know that Shilpa Shetty loves being a homemaker and her priority is family, like the way she has always maintained! And as her social media posts indicate, a major part of her life revolves around her adorable son Viaan Raj Kundra. The actress, who has shared some adorable fitness and Sunday binge videos with her son in the past, took to social media to share a heart-warming and sweet wish for her little one! Shilpa Shetty recently took to Instagram to wish her son Viaan Raj Kundra on his seventh birthday. She posted her birthday wish along with a video which is a compilation of some of her adorable pictures with her son! Here’s a glimpse of her post:   View this post on Instagram   Didn’t believe in miracles till I gave birth to you! ????Happy Birthday my son #Viaan-Raj, all of 7 now !! Gosh !! How time flies..you make me believe that there is an emotion like unconditional love. Thankyou for choosing me and teaching me new things everyday ♥️????You are our universe my jaan.Mama and Papa will always be your loudest and most embarrassing #cheerleaders ???????????????? #birthday #son #unconditional #gratitude #blessings #miracleboy #miracles #love #pure #cake #smiles A post shared by Shilpa Shetty Kundra (@theshilpashetty) on May 20, 2019 at 10:48pm PDT On the other hand, Raj Kundra too took to the same platform to express his hearty wishes to his son and to also reveal how proud he is to have him!   View this post on Instagram   Happy birthday my dearest son, my friend, my life and my blessing from god @viaanrajkundra can’t believe how 7 years have flown by! Thank you @theshilpashetty for making me such a proud father ???????? #blessed #son #family #birthday Swipe Left for more pictures of my crazy but adorable son!! #21stMay A post shared by Raj Kundra (@rajkundra9) on May 20, 2019 at 7:34pm PDT Aww isn’t this cute? The Kundras are definitely setting some major family goals! Also Read: Shilpa Shetty’s son, Viaan, impresses guru Tiger Shroff with a perfect backflip (watch video) http://bit.ly/2Qf8TWd

No comments:

Post a Comment